Town House • First Floor (Front Room)
* Amateur exhibitors only. Ribbons Only are awarded *
Marianne Burke, Gasco Family
• Size limit on photography is 8 inches by 10 inches
• Pictures must be ready to hang; no man-made objects can be visible, except
• as noted below.
• No names on the front of photos please.
• Separate classes for:
– Youth (16 years and under)
– Adult (17 + years)
– Classes may be divided further at discretion of the committee and/or judge.
A. NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY – B&W OR COLOR
a. Cultivated flowers
b. Any other
Fauna (fences and collars allowed)
a. Farm animals
b. Domestic animals
d. Bugs, Butterflies, or Bees
Combination(s) of 1, 2, & 3
Artistic view of natural subject
B. COLLECTIONS – ANIMAL, VEGETABLE, OR MINERAL
(At least 10 specimens mounted and labeled. Classes may be divided further
at the discretion of the committee and/or judge)
C. BIRD HOUSE, FEEDER, TERRARIUM
D. CONSERVATION PROJECT OR DISPLAY (i.e. "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle"
or "Energy Conservation" theme)