Calvin Page Building • First Floor
* Amateur exhibitors only. Ribbons Only are awarded *
Deanna Talbot, Liz Hanson Cronk, Sam Hanson, Jordan Loughlin, Devon Veilleux
• One entry per category
• Each entry must be an original work and mist have been created
• within the last year.
• Pieces must be ready to hang or tack. Matted pieces and lightweight
• frames are encouraged. Please, no heavy frames or glass.
• Please indicate which way is up for hanging purposes. We are not
• responsible for damage to frames.
• Entries will be hung and displayed at the discretion of the Committee.
• Separate classes for:
– Children: 5–8 years
– Youth: 9–12 years
– Young Adult: 13–16 years
– Adult: 17+ years
A. COLOR PHOTOGRAPHY (Categories open to creative interpretation)
A Closer Look
Pets at Their Best
B. BLACK & WHITE PHOTOGRAPHY
C. PHOTO SERIES (3–6 photos that together tell a story; must be mounted
as one piece and be ready to hang)
D. BEST PHOTO OF THE 2021 HARDWICK FAIR
E. PHOTOSHOP PHENOMENON (any type of photo editing software may be used)