Town House • Second Floor
Premiums: 3 pts. • 2 pts. • 1 pt. unless otherwise noted
Michelle Webb, Donna Holden, Emily Paquette, Karen Gerulaitis, Jill Stolgitis, Suzanne Harper, Robin Paris, Kirsten Noble
• Only entry per class.
• Designs must be the work of the exhibitor.
• Exhibitor MUST grow horticultural specimens.
• All plant material must be fresh.
• Containers for cut specimens (H–I) to be provided by the Fair.
• Three specimens of the same color and size are required in the cut specimen
• classes; foliage MUST be included. If your specimens do not have these
• requirements, they will not be accepted for judging.
• Arrangements MUST stay within the measurements listed or will not be
• accepted for judging. Measurements include the container.
• Youth (16 years and under) and Adults (17+ years) will be judged separately.
A. SWIFT RIVER VALLEY
An arrangement of flowers incorporating aquatic plants in a glass container.
An Arrangement that looks dark and stormy. (Not to exceed 18 inches in
An arrangement of primarily yellow and white flowers with greenery.
An arrangement using primarily field flowers in some kind of farming container.
E. GREENWICH (mini arrangement)
An arrangement using primarily the color green. (Not to exceed 6x6 inches)
F. IN MY BACKYARD – JUNIOR CLASS
Must be 10 years or younger. An arrangement using things from your backyard
and incorporating rocks!
H. BULBS, CORMS, OR TUBERS