Town House • Second Floor
Premiums: 3 pts. • 2 pts. • 1 pt. unless otherwise noted
Ginny Rich, Michelle Webb, Donna Holden, Jill Stolgitis, Chris Greene, Kirsten Noble, Nancy Grimes
• Only entry per class.
• Designs must be the work of the exhibitor.
• Exhibitor MUST grow horticultural specimens.
• All plant material must be fresh.
• Containers for cut specimens (G–I) to be provided by the Fair.
• Three specimens of the same color and size are required in the cut specimen
• classes; foliage to be included. If your specimens do not have these
• requirements, they will not be accepted for judging.
• Arrangements MUST stay within the measurements listed or will not be
• accepted for judging.
• Youth (16 years and under) and Adults (17+ years) will be judged separately.
A. RAIN FOREST
Brilliant & Bright arrangement, some flowers may be purchased for this
arrangement, not to exceed 18 inches in height and width
"Miniature Arrangement" (Primarily white flowers) not to exceed 5 inches
in height and width
Arrangement not to exceed 14 inches in height and width
A wildflower arrangement that may contain woodland finds, not to exceed
16 inches in height and width
Not to exceed 15 inches in height and width
Not to exceed 16 inches in height and width
G. FAIRY GARDEN *YOUTH ONLY*
(10 years old or younger) Gardens to be no larger than 12" x 12" and must
include living material
I. BULBS, CORMS, OR TUBERS
K. PLANTS (pot not to exceed 12 inches across)